Compare with NEXIQ 125032 USB Link and T71 truck diagnostic tool , NEXIQ-2 USB Link is working more Faster and Powerful. It is the the Next Generation of NEXIQ 125032 USB Link. Nexiq is the recommended product for various truck manufacturers such as International, Freightliner, and many others.
What’s the Advantage of Nexiq USB Link 2?
1.Fives time faster than its predecessor (125032)
2.Sixteen times more RAM (random access memory)
3.Supports heavier bus loads on simultaneous channels
4.New Bluetooth module with enhanced data rate to support wireless communication (500K b/s on J1939)
5.USB connector is a more robust, automotive grade quality connector with latching mechanism
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnosis on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface, you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module.
Engine control module recovery procedure:
1. Disconnect the programming device.
2. Power down the control modules connected to the GM LAN bus by disconnecting the positive battery cable for 2 minutes.
3. Reconnect the positive battery cable.
4. Determine which programming device will be used to perform the recovery steps.
If using MDI, connect to the programming station or Notebook using a cable (LAN). Proceed to Step 5 and then Steps 6-8.
If using a Tech 2 proceed to Steps 6-8.
5. Reboot the programming station or Notebook. This is to make sure nothing is in memory.
OBD2 Note: Selecting Replace and Reprogram from the Select Diagnostic Tool and Process Screen is REQUIRED because some of the calibrations may be erased from the initial attempt to reprogram the module.
6. Reprogram the engine control module. Select Replace and Reprogram from the Select Diagnostic Tooland Process Screen.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the programming event.
8. Clear all DTCs using the GM Tech 2 Scanner or GDS.