ICOM A2+B+C for BMW 2017.7V Engineers Version is a professional and best diagnostic and programming OBD2 scanner for BMW. Recently, many fellows called me for Super BWM ICOM A2 USB WIFI setting problem. Here are some successful tips for sharing.
1.Insert usb wifi to the usb port on your computer;
2. Turn off the build-in wifi on the computer or make the additional wifi not work; that is, your usb wifi of your equipment is the only wifi on your computer. Don’t connect the wired Internet access to the Internet and equipment cable.
3. Press the button to make your computer start after you are sure that you have done all about Step 2.
4. Make sure that the network is turned off and cannot be connected to network cables.
This DWA-131 is your usb-wifi. It cannot be turned off. It is normal to show the mark of a red cross.
5. The software starts and choose WIFI for ICOM on Youobd2.
6. Connect Icom A2 to your vehicle and you will see that the lights of wlan do not flash or flash slowly after waiting for 20-60s.
It means that both usb wifi and icom A2 wifi are ok.
7. Now you can click diagnosis or programming software.
This prompt information is OK
9. The equipment can be recognized normally.